- +55 Offset
- Machined Gunmetal Finish
- OE Center Caps Interchange
- +55 Offset
- Machined Gunmetal Finish
- OE Center Caps Interchange
Our handling time is 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. We ship wheels and tires via FedEx ground or UPS ground service within the contiguous United States and Canada. Per our agreement with FedEx and UPS, delivery times range from 3-10 business days depending upon your location. PLEASE NOTE: FedEx and UPS does not deliver to PO boxes. International deliveries are subject to additional broker, border, customs and duty fees. Check with your country’s appropriate customs office for details regarding your specific order. Unforeseen delays are not factored into the estimated delivery time.
Wheels and tires to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Protectorates, and APO/FPO addresses are shipped via the USPS retail ground service, and are subject to a shipping surcharge which will display at checkout. Priority mail is available for an additional charge. We will ship to international destinations but you must contact us for an exact shipping surcharge prior to purchasing. We will need a complete address and the product you are interested in so we can provide accurate international shipping charges.
We ship internationally with the Fedex or UPS.
We do not ship wheels or tires to PO Boxes.
Wheel and tire packages may be too heavy to ship together internationally. In cases where this happens, wheels and tires will be shipped separately.
We ship daily with FedEx and the USPS.
All shipping rates within the contiguous United States are included, and no shippng costs will be added at checkout. For Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO and international shipments, a shipping surcharge will be applied at checkout, but we may assess an additional shipping surcharge prior to shipping once final weights and surcharges to these destinations are calculated.
Orders to unconfirmed addresses within the contiguous US will not be shipped. Due to the high dollar value of our products, we only ship to the confirmed and verified address which is associated with your credit card or Paypal account. This is usually the address where you receive your credit card bill. If this billing address is a PO Box you should list your actual address as a secondary shipping address with your credit card company and provide the customer service number for our confirmation. If you wish to ship to an address other than your billing address we will require a signed authorization and/or ID authentication by our customer service team.
You should inspect your order immediately upon receipt and BEFORE you proceed with installation, as sometimes an installer will damage a product during the installation process. If your order is not complete or there is any problem, contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return a product within 30 days for a full refund, minus any shipping fees (you are responsible for return shipping) and a 15% restocking fee. Before any item is returned you must call to arrange your return with our customer service team. In addition, ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE MET TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND:
- Product must be returned in NEW RESALEABLE CONDITION, just as it was delivered. Products should be insured for full value through your chosen carrier to cover any damage sustained during return shipping. Products must be returned with all original packaging in place as well as with all accessories. CARDBOARD CANNOT DIRECTLY TOUCH THE FACE OF ANY WHEEL OR IT MAY CAUSE DAMAGE. You should take all necessary steps to insure that all items are properly secured and packaged to avoid damage during the return trip. Any accessories should be packaged and secured inside the return box (lug nuts, center caps, etc). We will not accept returns that have been used or improperly repackaged. If an item is returned damaged NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED and you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- Product has not had a tire mounted on it, has not been installed or used in any other way. IF AN ITEM HAS BEEN MOUNTED, IT IS NOT RETURNABLE. As noted on our boxes, you should have a certified installer TEST FIT one wheel on the front and rear of your vehicle, ROTATE 360 degrees, and check for proper clearances BEFORE mounting tires. Wheels are not returnable once a tire has been mounted.
- Exchanges are allowed within 30 days, but you are responsible for all applicable fees, including return shipping and insurance. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER 30 DAYS.
To the fullest extent recognized by the laws of the state where the wheel was purchased, Rise Auto Parts issues this limited warranty to define the rights of the purchaser, and limit Rise Auto Parts liability, with regard to warranty claims.
Rise Auto Parts warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Warranties are valid only for listed fitment applications. Installation must be performed by a certified technician and follow WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines. Failure to comply with these instructions shall void this warranty.
Rise Auto Parts warrants that the face finish of their wheels will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase. In no event shall Rise Auto Parts be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
This warrant is not applicable if: Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions set forth in the WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines; Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance; Damage occurs due to the use of a car wash or harsh cleaning chemicals. Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident, impact damage or road conditions; Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
Rise Auto Parts products are not designed to be used with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied and/or approved in writing by Rise Auto Parts.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer from whom the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. Upon determination that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty, the wheel will be replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer. Warranty replacement covers the wheel only. Purchaser is responsible for all costs associated with dismounting, mounting, balancing, reinstallation and shipping.
Have a question? Ask a specialist by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org